Planning to boost revenue and sales? It might be time to start taking a look at your Customer Experience. Based on research done by Super Office, 45.9% of 1,920 business professionals mentioned that their priority for business in the next 5 years is Customer Experience. Research by American Express found that 86% of customers are willing to pay more for a better experience. Improving experience doesn’t just only impact customers and visitors. Improving visitor experience can also increase employee productivity.
What is Customer Experience?
Customer Experience (CX) is a customer’s perception of your brand as a whole at every stage of the buyer’s journey. This begins with the point of first contact with your business, which can transform into happy and loyal customers. Great experience leads to return customers. So it is certainly wise to invest in developing a better Customer Experience!
There are multiple ways to create good impressions on customers. From small gestures to elaborate systems that manage a visitors’ entire experience. The customer journey does not stop at creating a single good impression, it has to be a continuous practice in order to generate return customers who wish to repeat the experience. And a Visitor Management System is one way to achieve this!
What Improved Experience Can Do
Good visitor or customer experiences can lead to many things, such as:
- Strong Brand Loyalty: Existing customers will be more likely to purchase from a business if they feel loyalty to its brand.
- Increase in Sales and Revenue: Results from a Groove study show that companies with customer experience-centric goal had an overall 11% increase in conversion rate.
- Free Word-of-Mouth (WOM) Marketing: Word of Mouth Marketing is the most effective and inexpensive form of marketing. According to survey from American Express, happy customers tell an average of 9 people about their experience with a brand.
- Reduced Customer Retention Cost and Marketing Cost: Valuable customer retention is more profitable than acquiring new customers. By providing a good experience, your business is better positioned to retain customers.
- Brand Differentiation: 81% of organisations consider customer experience as a competitive differentiator. When a company can provide great experiences for their customers, the edge over competitors speaks for itself!
Making use of innovative technology to improve your visitors’ experience could be the next best step for your business. Visit our website to find out more about our services. Alternatively, drop us a message here!