What is BPA? Ever looked at a daily task and thought, “This could be done so much quicker if we had a…”?
This is the question that WerkDone answers for you! Business Process Automation (BPA) is a key part of the solutions that we offer. BPA is the technology-enabled automation of complex business process. In other words, software is used to automate repeating tasks such as transactions, processes, and other functions.
For example, keep track of authorized individuals via a Visitor Mangement System instead of manually approving each one. Or, automate your Inventory Management to smooth the process from Production to Sales Order!
Here are some ways Business Process Automation (BPA) can help your company:
- Improve Productivity
- Handle multiple business processes simultaneously and improve employees’ productivity.
- Improve Efficiency
- Without compromising the quality of your business processes, BPA will help you achieve more with less.
- Time and Cost Savings
- Helps complete repetitive tasks quicker. This saves you time and money.
- Audit Trail
- Have all transactions and exchanges recorded on the cloud for a transparent audit trail.
- Reduce Error
- Reduce human error in day-to-day processes.
- Standardize Business Process
- Automation also reduces variation in processes, and thus potential variation in quality.
Automating business processes is key to the modern business. Business owners and managers are always looking for a way to better use resources in achieving a greater result. BPA solutions offer such opportunities.
Here are some of WerkDone’s other solutions:
- Corporate Management
- Virtual General Meeting
- Door Access (e.g. Intelligent Gantries & Turnstiles)
- Data Analytics